History

The history of Inter-Team

The origins of Inter-Team date back to 1967 when the future founders of the company, Adam and Tadeusz Szewczyk, started up a business in the automotive industry, running authorised service stations and dealerships  for such car makes like: N.S.U., Citroen, Toyota, Audi and Volkswagen.

These operations were continued after 1989 under another sign: Inter-Team. The company quickly became a  countrywide distributor of  many leading European manufacturers of automotive parts.

In 2009, Inter-Team became a member of the international consortium  Nordic Forum incorporated in Copenhagen, uniting 6 European companies. Their annual turnover amounts to almost Euro 500 m. In 2015 Nordic Forum increased its involvement in Inter-Team and currently holds 100% of the company’s shares. The consortium is fully owned by the Hella Group, one of the 40 largest suppliers of automotive parts in the world. The Hella Group currently operates in more than 35 countries in the world. Its annual sales results total to almost  Euro 6 bn.

The membership of the Hella Group gives Inter-Team a guarantee of financial stability and conditions for optimal development.

Inter-Team is currently a leading distributor of automotive parts in Poland. At present, we have 63 branches all around Poland and one branch in Prague in the Czech Republic. We employ over 1200 specialists who provide services for dozens of thousands or our customers. 

Contact

HQ (headquarters)
ul. Białołęcka 233
03-253 Warsaw
tel.  22 50 60 601
fax  22 74 16 911
NIP: 524-03-01-927

Sales Department

Write to us:

 HQ (headquarters)
 Sales Department
 Marketing Department
 Garage coordination Department
 Garage equipment Department
 Inter-News editorial staff

Central Warehouse
Natolin, ul. Logistyczna 15
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
tel.  22 755 97 11
fax  22 734 10 11

Write to us:
magazyn.natolin@inter-team.com.pl